• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Info ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum - Red alert!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Re: ThumperDC, red alert.

<r>Thanks ordxellos! <E>;)</E><br/>
<br/>
Your promoted to VIP DONATOR rank.<br/>
<br/>
Thanks again,<br/>
Thumper.</r>

<t>My Pleasure. I've been using ThumperDC for a few years i believe now (2-3) and it's always been great. Figured I owed you guys at least that. It would of been more if i had it. <3</t>

<t>I just joined.....but as you already saved me $30 US, I'd like to donate $25 back to you...I don't like paypal<br/>
so are the Credit card transactions safe...also how will I be able to read the reply to this post? email?<br/>
Love your site ....found 5 cheapo or free programs from a post that really sound interesting....let me know about the CCard donating</t>

<t>We have only paypal donation method at this moment, Thanks for tryin to help anyways.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="sinned 2e"><s>
sinned 2e said:
</s>I just joined.....but as you already saved me $30 US, I'd like to donate $25 back to you...I don't like paypal<br/>
so are the Credit card transactions safe...also how will I be able to read the reply to this post? email?<br/>
Love your site ....found 5 cheapo or free programs from a post that really sound interesting....let me know about the CCard donating<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Just buy a prepaid and give the Card # + C V V</r>

<t>I donated $50.00 but cannot PM you with details.<br/>
bobnnel</t>

<r>
Thumper said:
thanks pallindrome <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
Yes we really need some $$ to pay server bills <E:mad:</E><br/>
<br/>
youre amazing thumper i cannot begin to say how money and time youve saved me with youre incredable work, but if i may say, i work on computers building them and ect. i dont know if you have youre own server or you pay for the site to be up but if you dont have a personal derver why not get a personal server, you completely control it and its nowares the same amount as if you dont have youre own server. that is if you dont have youre own server. i would hate to see you gone with youre incredable work.</r>

How you doin'? Still needing funds?

I'm new here but recognize your moniker from other places. Thinking I might help if I see the board is still active.

WordTickler said:
How you doin'? Still needing funds?

I'm new here but recognize your moniker from other places. Thinking I might help if I see the board is still active.

Hi, Thank you. Yeah hopefully we will be active for many years :)

Back