• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Info ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum - Red alert!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Re: ThumperDC, red alert.

<r><QUOTE author="priyam_123"><s>
priyam_123 said:
</s>hie when the loader for win 8 pro build 9200 is gonna be availabe i need it badly thumber dc<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Don't we all ! <E>:)</E></r>

<t>Hey,<br/>
<br/>
I am more than happy to donate, but unless i am missing something what would i be donating for, so far all i have found on the site is links to freeware stuff, is there a hidden room i am yet to discover lol??<br/>
<br/>
And user Thumper: FIT!!</t>

<t>There was stuff that had cracks and that before. Its changed since i was last here.<br/>
<br/>
Think of it this way, they saved you the trouble of finding this stuff yourself through trial and error and clogging your computer up.</t>

<t>for all concern im newbie here in thumperdc ...im here for the best idea/thinking/troubleshooting of some windows apps/software/hardware....<br/>
<br/>
ty in advance someone help me....</t>

<t>Good luck Thumper! <br/>
I wish I could help with more, I managed to participate with 24$, I registered last night on the site, and just got my paypal account working again this morning, many people out there appreciate and feel for all the effor and hard work all of you folks are doing to keep this -what I like to call the "torrenting spirit - sharing is caring (which is all good energy).. Good luck folks! keep it up! <br/>
Hugssss & Kisses xoxoxo<br/>
<br/>
~Sam~</t>

<r>Thanks peacefulsalman! <E>;)</E><br/>
<br/>
btw you have been promoted VIP DONATOR! <E>:bebendoceva:</E></r>

<t>Any body have windows 8+Activator can u plzz send the download link</t>

<t>Why not attempt to fuck around with tumblr and host a website on there?</t>

<r>DONATE TO THUMPER! <E>:D</E></r>

<t>just to let you know that when i get my employment check any day now ill be giving a nice donation can i do it threw my debit visa card thats where they send me my money ?</t>

<t>Would be nice if the owner of this website would send me a message.</t>

<t>Donated $$ to help out ive only been a member for a week <br/>
come on guys an girls give till it hurts</t>

Back