• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Where to find legit KMS Activator

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Yeah just do a site search here for that topic. Old doggie here thinks you should have already done this and saved yourself from making this post in the first place. Being a pirate takes some initiative, Arrrr.

It's a legitimate question although a violation of the forum rules, very much like what I am likely to strategically place at the World Nintendo Championships next year. I'm sure not many care enough to agree with me but Microsoft took a really bad turn with Windows 10, & that means that Windows 11 is dangerous no matter how good it is or seems (I do think it is an improvement but they set themselves up to succeed with such dismal precedents ya know?)

Yeah just do a site search here for that topic. Old doggie here thinks you should have already done this and saved yourself from making this post in the first place. Being a pirate takes some initiative, Arrrr.
Dear Dog: I also can't find the KMS activator. I am 75 so I think I used up most of my initiative getting here. Office is asking for product key. I don't see an Activator Folder to plonk in the "KMS_ command. Arrrrr

Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus LTSC v2108 Build 14332.20303 (x64) Pre-Cracked {CracksHash}

Instructions :-

1. Run the batch file "start.bat"
2. Wait for it to get installed fully.
3. Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.(It's Pre-Cracked lol)
4. That's it, Enjoy now ;)

Works fine with no problems

Attachments

• Microsoft Office LTSC Proffesional Plus 2021.jpg
    Microsoft Office LTSC Proffesional Plus 2021.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 26
Open 1337x(.)to
Search for:

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2309 Build 16827.20...​

Select time, then you will see the above as the latest upload
Follow the instructions before installation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back