• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

New fresh start! want to work from home on my computer

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Stevie1983

Jan 30, 2017
Basically im sick of working for someone else - want to work from home on my computer - im not rich at all so need to save whereever possible - wanna do some freelance work on the various sites, i wanna get into Photopshop pic edditing and also sound and video pro editing - whats tye cheapest way to go about things - i need office also. I have two computers Dell optiplex 13 390 with 8g Ram which has been Hd partitions Windows 10 and kali linux. A buddy put the Kali on dont know much abiout it yet, Second computer is Dell Optiplex i5 7010 with 16gb ram again with windows and kali. Any help or guides on getting cheap or free software please do let me now!! cheers

Thanks for the noteYes its that niche im thinking of. Ive bought a few domains with ready made webpages just need to get someone to finish the pages off. They are are wordpress ive not been able to do myself as im s total novice and still learning. Am i able to list domains up on here, ive done it before elswhere and been kicked off. Got about 5 or 6 good decent ideas i think. If im allowed il share them with u and u can maybe let me know what you think would be the next course of action. Whether it be redesign, scrap it all together, or tart it up and bosh, fanny's your aunt....

Also do u suggest the whole adobe creative cloud thing to be good? Ide like to be able in time to make mint logos, webpage designs and convincing image alterations. Would also love to knock up belting animations and $h1t hot video edits with banging soundtracks.

Back