• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Heay Katz!!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

3-KlickS

Oct 28, 2012
I'm excited to join this site and eager to see what you all have to offer and help with. I love computers and all electronic devices. In case anyone has any kind of input on the devices I own feel free to shoot me an email or message. I play with: Toshiba Satellite P775 i7, Toshiba Thrive Tablet AT105, and a HTC One Android phone. Im more interested in hacking tools, programs, apk's, and apps. Not to mention any tools, programs, and apps for my HTC One to search and sniff put any tracking or monitoring apps at the moment. I need this help asap for personal and extremely helpful reasons. Thanks and see you all around!

Hey whats up,I myself am interested in Hacking, it fascinates me. Any ideas or advice for a beginner? Let me know if you can. Thanx

i bought an ipad mini 2 which requires a icoud email
address and pass word to unlock the original owners
find my phone activation lock ive heard that apple can
deactivate the original owners account and since i
got the device second hand i thought you can help me
find the original owner or deactivate this lock mechanisim
ive given the ipad mini to my son for X-mass he is more
than willing to see it back to the original owner if the
property is stolen i kinda ruined his x-mass by it not working
any way you can help me get this ipad up and running,i would be
gratefull for sincerely Travis charles Eggers Charles City Iowa

Re: Heay Katz!! Like Aristocats?

<r><QUOTE author="egghead"><s>
egghead said:
</s>i bought an ipad mini 2 which requires a icoud email<br/>
address and pass word to unlock...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

"[singing] Everybody wants to be a cat / Because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at..."<br/>
Hey Egghead, <br/>
The problem with the latest apple toys is that the iCloud ID and Password is specifically tied to the IMEI number, which is unique to each device. Tying it to the IMEI number is precisely how post-iOS 7 devices frustratingly change into expensive paperweights in case of something. So without that icloud account and password it's gonna be a headache and then some.<br/>
1) Did you buy it second hand from an acquaintance or someone you can contact back? <br/>
2) Did they have "Find my IPhone" installed? The easiest way would be for them to log into their icloud account from a laptop and wipe the device from there or set it into lost mode, then you can reach out to the geniuses at an apple bar to have them override and reset, granted that you can prove it's not stolen by you. <br/>
Beyond that it's "almost" impossible.</r>

Back