• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hacxx Anonymous Torrent Search V6 - Free Download

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

hacxx

VIP
May 29, 2021
printscreen.jpg

Download:

Notes from the coder:
- If you need to make a new search, just refresh the script.

- While viewing the results, remember.
Blue = Direct link to the torrent site
Yellow = Indirect link using a Glype proxy

If you have change your dns service to a public one that "Blue" links are fine.
If you live in a country or place where the torrent site is blocked then use the "yellow" link.

- Always download using the magnet: link.
- Files ending in .torrent works aswell.

- In case the user click in a magnet: link using the Glype (Yellow links), the user
will have to remove the domain and server extension from the url.

- Torrent downloads most of the time are monitored by multiple companies that can provide the file
and collect data from you. Use a VPN service like PureVPN (Promo link in the script)

Use the tool online:

I am not sure what if anything is going on at 1337X. They are complaining about revenue and adding ads which is fine. It just seems like the disposition of the site is up in the air, I hope not. The Usenet indexers are successful in a paid subscription model, not sure how thr P2P crowd will react if that takes place. It's a good idea to bookmark some alternatives in the meantime.

I have to say I am not getting nearly so many bitch box pop-ups about blocking ads from sites. :)

The real trick is to have them (whoever they are, whatever that means) chart that you were exposed to all advertisements yet only have them appear if you wish it. Ideal efficiency that way.

Also you might like Popup Blocker (strict) they have fixed a glitch and now I would recommend this one instead and no more nags at all...
The problem is becoming that sites are getting pretty savvy on detecting all types of methods of advert blocking and shutting you out. The irony is if t was just a coupe of advets, well OK the site owners have to eat as well. It's just when they get greedy and bombard you with so much crap, new pages opening,etc., heck you folks know that you have to draw the line. It comes down am I willing to wade thru the pile of manure to read or download whatever content that web page contains. More and more it's No Thank You from me. It's a two way street and unless the site content manager wants to provide adverts in a non-intrusive way to still view their content my answer is always No F'ing way. I think we all need to follow that practice and send these web site owners a very clear message.
Maybe it's time to fire up the Usenet text conversations and screw these gold digging websites. There are other ways to communicate on the web. Being an old head I can tell you they work quite well and virtually hack proof.

The Adguatd Adblocker and Popup Blocker Pro those 2 together are a blazing clean experience the (strict) one is if you want more control for blocking with choices. For me and what I do, it is 100% blocking everything. A good example is to go to the Ookla Speed Test try it with it off then try it with it on and see what happens.

In 2023, if you do not have an adblock there are ads everywhere. And today you dont just need an adblocker: you need a good adblocker else it's just won't work.
Any blocker for YouTube???
For bypassing YouTube's new anti-adblock, I've heard about an extension developed by friendly.io (go to https://friendly.io and there will be a link to the Chrome extension). Also, Privacy Badger may work because it doesn't blocks domains from a blocklist, instead it blocks domains that seems to tracks you from page to page and from site to site. Also, I don't know if anti-adblock is enabled in my country (France) but with Brave browsers and its shields enabled, I've never got any warning popup.
People who are sure that they have that restriction may try it too.

In 2023, if you do not have an adblock there are ads everywhere. And today you dont just need an adblocker: you need a good adblocker else it's just won't work.

For bypassing YouTube's new anti-adblock, I've heard about an extension developed by friendly.io (go to https://friendly.io and there will be a link to the Chrome extension). Also, Privacy Badger may work because it doesn't blocks domains from a blocklist, instead it blocks domains that seems to tracks you from page to page and from site to site. Also, I don't know if anti-adblock is enabled in my country (France) but with Brave browsers and its shields enabled, I've never got any warning popup.
People who are sure that they have that restriction may try it too.
I see no ads on YouTube ever :) Adguard Adblocker and popup blocker (strict)

Dude it is Russian made product I would say. AND ads work on YT is not good.
2023-11-01 19_43_51-“Yandex” Browser Software License Agreement - Legal documents. Help — Yand...png

Last edited:
Back