• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

BSOD

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

LordGoron

Mar 25, 2024
My Gaming PC crashes constantly. It can go like 4 hours fine sometimes, and other times just a few minutes. I can't define what drives the crashes, I could be streaming, gaming, oe just listening to Spotify.

Not sure what originally caused it, but here is what I've done so far:
  1. Reinstalled a clean windows 10
  2. Updated all drivers
  3. Swapped out to a new M.2 SSD, repeated steps 1 & 2
  4. Swapped out the RTX 3060 for a functioning RTX 3070ti
  5. Ran diagnostics on the 32gb DDR4 Ram - All Clear
Still Crashing. What else could it be? Motherboard? Processor? Is there a way to run a diagnostic on these?

it's currently running an MSI Bazooka with an AMD 5600X

My Gaming PC crashes constantly. It can go like 4 hours fine sometimes, and other times just a few minutes. I can't define what drives the crashes, I could be streaming, gaming, oe just listening to Spotify.

Not sure what originally caused it, but here is what I've done so far:
  1. Reinstalled a clean windows 10
  2. Updated all drivers
  3. Swapped out to a new M.2 SSD, repeated steps 1 & 2
  4. Swapped out the RTX 3060 for a functioning RTX 3070ti
  5. Ran diagnostics on the 32gb DDR4 Ram - All Clear
Still Crashing. What else could it be? Motherboard? Processor? Is there a way to run a diagnostic on these?

it's currently running an MSI Bazooka with an AMD 5600X
Hi,

You may give a try https://thewindowsforum.com/threads/bluescreenview-bsod-troubleshooter-freeware.70146/

Try changing it to Vista Service pack 2 compatibility usually fixes this issue for me :)

Also make sure the cards in your slots are seated properly always remember when we have hot or cold weather the motherboard can flex and push the adapter out causing a bad connection and issues. I always check mine adapters every 6 months or sooner and also use my compressor to blow the system out. Then check the adapters. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER when a computer has compatibility issues Vista Service Pack 2 or Vista compatibility usually solves this issue. At least in my case it works.

Last edited:
Back