• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 retail question

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Class316

Feb 5, 2024
I downloaded this release (which his how I found this forum).

Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 Retail Version 2108 Build 14326.20454 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com]

I am on Windows 10. After a couple of tries I managed to get it installed and activated.

Now the activator said it's a 180 day activation. I tried advancing my PC date a year and sure enough when I opened office it showed that it wasn't activated. So I reverted back my date.

My question is, after 6 months when this doesn't work anymore, would uninstalling, reinstalling, and activating all over again solve the problem for the next 6 months? Thanks.

Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 Retail Version 2108 Build 14326.20454 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com]

I am on Windows 10. After a couple of tries I managed to get it installed and activated.

Now the activator said it's a 180 day activation. I tried advancing my PC date a year and sure enough when I opened office it showed that it wasn't activated. So I reverted back my date.

My question is, after 6 months when this doesn't work anymore, would uninstalling, reinstalling, and activating all over again solve the problem for the next 6 months? Thanks.
Hi,

Just use KMS again, no need to uninstall office.

Will prompt for updates,

Hi,

How did you use the activator? I downloaded the files but the activator folder only contain a jpeg and a readme txt.

Many thanks!

Your A/V caught the file on the way in. Check your logs of your A/V. The file may have been quarantined and can be restored. Even if you have disabled Windows Defender, you need to disable real-time protetion as well..

Back