• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Info ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum - Red alert!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I'm just new here, but when I have a bank account I shall support your site with € 5,-
When I finish my debt sanitaion then I can support, it will take 3 months and then it's finished.
For now I hope you will keep this site online.

With respect.

tskains3 said:
I will donate $50 if I can get a fix for Virtual DJ 8 to be able to use my controller...deal?

Hi,

We don't fix app for money, so thanks for your offer but we wont help you this time.

I would genuinely love to donate, but South Africa's kindly president has turned our currency into trash.

I'm confirming I've read this and will honestly see what I can do. Maybe I can make a donation in the next week or so.

Hello
Hope everything is going well.

my need is; office 365!
There's some new features in that 365 especially for excel that do not available in Office 2016.

how to download it?

looking for hearing from you.

Regards
Khalid

What about possibility for Bitcoin donation?

(sorry if this is a stupid and already answered question, but I just signed up)

I will donate a.s.a.p, thank you thumperDC for all the software you have sent all the torrent sites i have been to.
hit me up

I have donated, and sent pm and email. Still no change in status. Is this board abandoned? Or I just wasted $5? (thank god I didn't commit right away for more)

P.S. More then a week ago.

dmikov said:
I have donated, and sent pm and email. Still no change in status. Is this board abandoned? Or I just wasted $5? (thank god I didn't commit right away for more)

P.S. More then a week ago.

Check your PM.

I Just Donated 5$ im willing to donate more if i find the site useful.

Hey ... When I logged on today, the first message I saw was from Thumper who said that MS is going after illegal programs through Windows 10. At that point, he made suggestions about how to deal with this and he wrote how he handled it. I'm going crazy trying to find that post! Please tell me how to find it. My greatest source of anxiety is being fined for having downloaded torrent software!

Back