• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Info ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum - Red alert!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi Thumper

I'm new here and was hoping to find something to help me protect my pc. I could not find it and only now realize that this is a pay site only? I would really like to help but doubt that I will be able. Even if I somehow manage to send you R5 I see that converts to 0.407414 USD and seems hardly worth it? The actual transaction will cost more! The days that I have work round here a days wages amounts to R50 which amounts to 4.07388 USD and can hardly do what I need to do with it as is. I still would rally like to help and hopefully work will pick up again round here over this winter time. If I should land myself a few extra jobs I will try this pay-pal thing and send you what I can though so I can also see what the donor promotion amounts to. In the meanwhile I have tried to send you a PM and was wondering if you had a chance to look at it yet?

Regards,
Getafix

shadow060 said:
hi i already donate and i will donate some new posts if thhe site are ok...see you soon i hope

Hi,

Thanks for your help, We have promoted you (Donator).

Thanks again,
Thumper

Greed will bring this world down....thanks for everybody's efforts. Here comes $10 us vis PayPal.....

Lobo2014 said:

Greed will bring this world down....thanks for everybody's efforts. Here comes $10 us vis PayPal.....

Thank you for your help! We promoted you to donator group ;)

If I donated 25cents to everyone that asks for a donation , I would be broke today !

I'm new to this site, seems like every were I try to get assistance regarding a software I downloaded I cant find the help to fix the problem I'm having. I hope being here, I can find some assistance. :)

Back