• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

DriverPack Solution 17.7.16 [ThumperDC]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Re: DriverPack Solution 16 [ThumperDC]

<r><QUOTE author="ThumperTM"><s>
ThumperTM said:
</s>Hi Dartpro,<br/>
<br/>
We dont allow links to some torrent sites like tpb or kat or other, i have updated download link for Driver Pack Solution.<br/>
<br/>
Thank you <E>;)</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for letting me know.<br/>
The BIG question is ..... which sites are allowed ?<br/>
Personally I am not into FREEWARE, but have other sources for apps that are obviously been tampered with.<br/>
The important thing is that nothing is hosted on your forum which makes it good.<br/>
Over the years I have never had any issues with kat.cr but you probably have and I really don't wish to pry as to why.<br/>
I have other torrent sites that again over the years have had no problems with.<br/>
Anyway, will see what else I can do for the forum.<br/>
<br/>
Cheers</r>

eBook Converter Bundle

<r>eBook Converter Bundle 3.16.705.364_2b<br/>
eBook Converter Bundle is tools decrypt and convert eBooks purchased from Kindle, Nook, Google Play, Sony, Kobo and other online eBook stores in batch with 1-click. it is the most easy-to-use eBook conversion software ever, convert ebook to PDF / ePub / Kindle / Word / Html / Text format with 1-click, it is award-winning and a “must-have” tool for all eBook reader. 100% safe with no adware, spyware, or viruses.<br/>
<br/>
Support all DRM ebooks download in Adobe Digital Editions<br/>
Support purchased ebooks in amazon, Google Play,Sony ebook store, Kobo ebook store, Public library ePub PDF acsm files.<br/>
<br/>
Remove DRM and Convert eBooks<br/>
Integrate both DRM decryption and format conversion features, remove protection and conversion with 1-click, read your purchased ebook in any device anywhere.<br/>
<br/>
Auto Import eBook Library<br/>
Import Adobe digital editions,Kindle, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Sony books automatically.<br/>
<br/>
Feature<br/>
• Decrypt and convert Kindle,Adobe digital editions, NOOK eBook.<br/>
• Support Kindle,Adobe ADE, NOOK DRM protection.<br/>
• Support Google ebook, Kobo eBook, Sony eBook.<br/>
• Support Public library eBook.<br/>
• Convert eBook to PDF, ePub,Kindle, Word, HTML, Text<br/>
• Easy to use, 1-click converter.<br/>
<HIDDEN><s>[hidden]</s><URL url="http://s4.sendfile.su/download/1134858/rKOQyQBYn0M3wXYxYJBRaxuGp08XFXv2DtW2HnIf"><s></s><LINK_TEXT text="http://s4.send...M3wXYxYJBRaxuGp08XFXv2DtW2HnIf</LINK_TEXT><e></e></URL><e>[/hidden]</e></HIDDEN></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Dartpro"><s>
Dartpro said:
</s><QUOTE author="ThumperTM"><s>
ThumperTM said:
</s>Hi Dartpro,<br/>
<br/>
We dont allow links to some torrent sites like tpb or kat or other, i have updated download link for Driver Pack Solution.<br/>
<br/>
Thank you <E>;)</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for letting me know.<br/>
The BIG question is ..... which sites are allowed ?<br/>
Personally I am not into FREEWARE, but have other sources for apps that are obviously been tampered with.<br/>
The important thing is that nothing is hosted on your forum which makes it good.<br/>
Over the years I have never had any issues with kat.cr but you probably have and I really don't wish to pry as to why.<br/>
I have other torrent sites that again over the years have had no problems with.<br/>
Anyway, will see what else I can do for the forum.<br/>
<br/>
Cheers<e>
</e></QUOTE>

All link to sites that provide free software (without crack/patch) are allowed here.<br/>
<br/>
Thank you.</r>

<t>latest version is 15.8<br/>
On the website it says 16 but when you download it says 15.8. I have also not seen any other report of 16.0 being released</t>

<r><ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s>Thanks a lot Thumper <E>:)</E><br/>
helped me<e>[/align]</e></ALIGN></r>

<r>thx bro . will done after 23 hour <E>:D</E> <E>:D</E></r>

<t>Version 15.8 is the most current full download version which is over 10GB. This has every driver needed when the computer you're fixing is offline (no internet or no network drivers)<br/>
<br/>
The online version is at v16 but requires internet connection. <br/>
<br/>
I prefer the offline version as the GUI looks nicer and easier to use</t>

Back