• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

How to Install Windows 10 FINAL on Your PC

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi i have a question. on win 7 some of my apps required me to edit my host file to block them from internet.now iv upgraded to win 10 will i have to edit the host file again ? sorry if iv posted this question in the wrong place im a noob but eager to learn, thanx gman64

Hi i faced a problem installing this new windows 10 i downloaded . 1st it is 32 bit and not 64 bit then its not preactivated as the instructions says pls help me out. thanx Greg

GREGORY M SANGA said:
Hi i faced a problem installing this new windows 10 i downloaded . 1st it is 32 bit and not 64 bit then its not preactivated as the instructions says pls help me out. thanx Greg

Hi,

This is x68 (x32bit) only.

i'm having the same problem. i downloaded it thinking it was x64, but its x32 instead. whats wrong with the file title?

I downloaded this copy as a 64bit but as long as the others discovered that it is 32 bit I shall not install it in my machine because 90% of the programs that I use require 64 bit .I think we deserve explanation how this error happened .

You can download Win10 media that has both x86 and x64 installs, but for some reason the Media Creation Tool does not let you have combined media. I got mine from my Office 365 site, as I am an Enterprise subscriber. But really, you can just download both media and have sitting in seperate subfolders or as flat ISO files on your USB key or storage.

while i am installing the windows 10 ....its asking product key.....can any body share the link with out that

I'm confused. I've done this already and mine is always Windows 10 Home.

Im looking for the key file and trying to undo the mix of the two iso's, have decided to use Oracle as a tester and virtual environment to safeguard base system, alot of people are asking for key and 32/64 bit isolation, will put up files when i get throuh em.... Taz

Back