• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Info ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum - Red alert!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Aug 18, 2010
ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum is desperately needing donators now, more than ever.
This site has probably saved almost all members at least $300 in downloads, so any donations are appreciated.

Please, if you can please donate to keep this site alive or this could be the last month it is active which means that $5 you could have donated might turn into $200 for a piece of overpriced software, games, wallpapers, support forum, chatroom... you need.

Or Crypto:

Please use one below wallet address:

Bitcoin - 1Gm3KLaRSyskapjbH2SrrMqkoVnRYP1gHz
Ether - 0xDB057701A6eCFAc23436cEa8164DDd8761aE2166
Stellar - GAOE2C66NLM6UFU42D3CCZQWVIDH5ERIGEINNWKVDTPJ2NFO4VE246YE
XRP Address - rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh XRP Tag - 100803367

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: ThumperDC, red alert.

Please read this post everyone and donate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Clicked on the donate link and its broken. Am fairly new to this -please send instructions or make the link active Thanks------ curley

Clear you cookies and then try , it will surely work out.

Thank you ThumperDC, nice work, currently working with a Crew?.?.....

DONATE TO THUMPERDC OR DIE!

YES DONATATE. KEEP THUMPER ALIVEE!

Hi
Just came across via PB. Wish to help, can I do PayPal or Google somehow? I have had BAD experiences w other ways, except direct bank wires of course.

Donated 5.00gbp thank you, not much but ive only just joined and wanted to help support... every little helps :)

Please help this site who can...

i am sorry i am new here and i have to say....i cannot see anyone donating to this site when u use external d/l sites that require you to pay to use them...thats alot like dbl paying....and imo retarded

Lord_Sinister said:
</s>i am sorry i am new here and i have to say....i cannot see anyone donating to this site when u use external d/l sites that require you to pay to use them...thats alot like dbl paying....and imo retarded<e>

I'm gonna' go out on a limb and presume you didn't mean to come across so rude...?! I'm no expert in the wonders of "back door downloads" but from my experience...

This is an awesome site, most of the cracks/patches/hacks are done by the founder who uploads his work for us daily (for VIP's/donators they're single hotlink downloads and bug free!!), there's a team of uploaders who use their bandwith and time to share other awesome stuff too!, access to premium accounts are also knocking around the VIP/donator area too! There's a section for sharing other links that probably are available elsewhere but this is the point of sharing... WE SHARE!

Good luck findingi a site which has a server large enough to store everthing and stupid enough to be on google database (not to mention some pretty darn hot layers to back them up... !!!) I doubt your $5 will go far if you do find anything...

Dexter I think you just summed it up there, but hey WHERE are the only pay sites that he is talking about, I havnt found one yet that I have to pay anything.

I can do a $5 pay pal....but I stay away from Credit Cards ... please advise!

You dont need to pay if you want to download, ThumperDC is looking someone whos able to help for the server bills.The hosting is not cheap and i doubt that he can pay alone

No one is not forcing you to donate, if you wanna donate just do it. We appreciate all donators who want to see thumper alive.

Regards

Dexter I think you just summed it up there, but hey WHERE are the only pay sites that he is talking about, I havnt found one yet that I have to pay anything.\

Most sites will have a button for donating, some easier to find than others. You don't have to pay, but chances are most of your "paying" on their sites won't actually help the server, as this forum gets bigger it costs more to run it, so even if your paying £5/5$ it still goes a long way.

i am sorry i am new here and i have to say....i cannot see anyone donating to this site when u use external d/l sites that require you to pay to use them...thats alot like dbl paying....and imo retarded

The brilliance of ThumperDC is that it has no way of being accused copyright. We use it from external sites because then it's not us that are hosting copyright material.
Any of the sites we use do not require to pay, we use sites that have premium accounts, because there isn't any other site that would, but there is always a free option of them.

Back