• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Info ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum - Red alert!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I'm brand new here but already have found quite a few useful things, so i'm glad to help.
here's $25 - hope it helps!

Hi all,

I don't have much to donate but I'd be willing to donate around £10/£15 if someone could help with the jihisoft iphone data recovery tool I posted about in the support section?

D3K said:
Hi all,

I don't have much to donate but I'd be willing to donate around £10/£15 if someone could help with the jihisoft iphone data recovery tool I posted about in the support section?

This is not such forum as you think, we dont help for money. So we will not help you this time.

maybe i can help in a few days

<r>yes maybe i can make a donation in a few days, im still waiting on my pnc bank card to come in ,seems someone tried to hack it and tried make 9 purchases on it.but fraud prevention got em before i could. and thats about were i stand at the moment but i shall get back to you real soon on that ok <E>:eek:k:</E></r>

done
Diana, your donation is now completePayment by PayPal
Confirmation number:
An email with your donation details has been sent and you can print your donation receipt.
Donations Coordinator Contact Information
Pro Development INC

i just registered here and Just donated 5$. it would be a shame to let such a forum go.
Keep up thumperDC

Donation sent: $50

<r>donation sent: $50<br/>
<br/>
<B><s></s>Confirmation number: 15L233272N351291N. <e></e></B><br/>
<br/>
Pro Development INC<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Worth every Penny!</r>

02 Jul 2017 02:28:13 GMT+02:00
Transaction ID: 9E193336MH3548341

Just made my first donation of $5 and will keep doing this every month. Keep up the good work.

Back