• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Freeware (Windows & Mac)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

fattiechef

Apr 9, 2012
UPDATED: http://adobe-creative-suite-2-cs2.en.softonic.com/ 14-Sept-2016
get it while you can as this is on adobe non-supported list

official notes from adobe

"Adobe has disabled the activation server for CS2 products, including Acrobat 7,
because of a technical issue. These products were released more than seven years ago,
do not run on many modern operating systems, and are no longer supported.

Adobe strongly advises against running unsupported and outdated software.
The serial numbers below should only be used by customers who legitimately
purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products."

CS2 System Requirements

Mac OS X v.10.2.8–v.10.3.8. PowerPC® G4 or G5 processor
Microsoft® Windows® 2000/Windows XP. Intel® Pentium® III or 4 processor

you can find legit adobe products here from Photoshop CS2 to Indesign CS2

the list consist's of mainly photo editing software but its up legally for free due to
server vulnerability, all software is unsupported and not actually active of adobe servers anymore
but they where kind enought to provide the world with the use of still very good tools....

for a full list of product keys please enter site
enjoy, this like is to official adobe site.

this is adobe patcher for any 2014 adobe program. just download an adobe program with wifi OFF then place adobe patcher in that programs support file and run the patcher. ps. the patcher has cool music

I am in process of installing Acrobat and I have gotten to the last part, of running the patch. When I I launch the patch and hit install, it cant find the file needed to run the patch?

Back